Efficiently monitor and manage multiple theaters from anywhere, at any time via computer, tablet or mobile device.
Hollywood Software’s Enterprise Web gives circuit managers an over-the-shoulder look at operations inside all your theaters from one centralized website. It also allows you to have just ONE staff member centrally title map features, manage KDMs and create trailer packs for ALL of your theaters at once, creating circuit-wide efficiencies.
- Secure web-based application for desktop or mobile.
- Monitors and manages operational issues circuit-wide via “Save the Show.”
- Evaluates the performance and execution of planned features, trailers and ads across your circuit.
- Loads, matches and delivers keys to devices across your circuit within minutes.
- Allows for centralized title mapping and content pack creation.
- Creates efficiencies:
- Monitor your entire circuit from one screen at the home office (or your home!).
- Missing KDMs for a new film? Sort your KDM issues by distributor and make just one call for your entire circuit.
- Eliminates redundant tasks:
- One qualified staff member can title map and build trailer packs for your entire circuit at once.
- Allows individual theater managers more time to focus on customers.
- Gives unprecedented, centralized operational control:
- Ingest and deliver KDMs without involvement from theater staff.
- Have a last minute trailer change? Quickly update the pack in Enterprise and send it to all your theaters.
- “TurnKey” KDM Management
- Ingest, match and deliver keys to devices across your circuit within minutes via online upload or delivery to a central email address.
- Have one staff member monitor key issues across all theaters and resolve with a single action.
- Manage your auditorium allocation per site with reports on key expiration and availability.
- Downloadable Trailer Performance Reports
- Select a date range, studio(s) and the trailer(s) you want data on. Then download a performance report to PDF or Excel for sharing internally or with studio partners.
- Downloadable Ad Performance Reports
- Select a date range and the ad(s) you want data on. Then download a performance report to PDF or Excel for sharing internally or with ad partners.
- Enhanced Title Mapping for increased number of film and sound formats
- Enhanced Trailer scheduling and pack automation
What Our Clients Are Saying…
“Given our small staff, efficiency is not only desired but mandated. Enterprise Web eliminates redundant efforts circuit-wide with its ability to save missed and late shows so we can provide the customer the best possible experience available.”
– Mark Henning, Chief Operating Officer, NCG
“The combination of using TCC3 and Enterprise finally allows us to realize all of the operational efficiencies that digital cinema presents. We are using Enterprise to make our operation more streamlined and efficient as well as provide more home office oversight in our efforts to provide an excellent customer experience.”
– Mike Mihalich, CEO and Founder, MJR
“These new Hollywood Software solutions allow us to do what we do even better.”
– Bob Goodrich, Owner, Goodrich Quality Theatres
“Now, with Enterprise, we will greatly improve the back-office efficiency of our business, allowing our staff that much more time to deliver the best, highest quality experience to our audiences.”
– Ronald Krueger II, Chief Operating Officer, Southern Theatres.
The Hollywood Software Enterprise Web platform is available to any exhibitor who also uses Theater Command Center, Version 3 (TCC3) to automate operations within its theaters. To setup a demo, email us at contact sales or call us at: 818-961-0792.