Satisfy your new installation, upgrade or replacement needs with this unique, full-featured digital cinema playback solution for theatres of all sizes.
DigiCine is a state-of-the-art digital cinema media solution offering the most flexible upgrade path at the best value. It offers exhibitors a premium, easy-to-use SMS with flexible choices in capability, servers and configuration. The installation and migration options Hollywood Software will be offering exhibitors worldwide include:
- Digital cinema system with JPEG-2000 decoding to more than 500Mb/s
- Supports 2D and 3D, 2K, 4K and HFR digital cinema content, as well as 2D and 3D subtitling and captioning
- Fully DCI-compliant
- Supports all SMPTE standards for digital cinema packaging (DCP), audio and cinema environments
- Secure system handles all encrypted content and forensic watermarking
- Scalable for standalone through multi-screen complexes
- Supports 16 channels of audio in all formats, including new standard audio channel mapping
- Includes automation interfaces for complete theatre control to any device
- Easy-to-use graphics interface for stand-alone, local and remote control of all theatre content functions
- Software-based approach, therefore enabling a choice of hardware configurations
- Fully integrated with Hollywood Software’s TCC theatre management system for automated screen control and Enterprise Web for centralized operational oversight
- Operational in Europe for the last four years, and adopted as the standard system for leading European exhibitors
- Most flexible upgrade path at the best value
Series II Media Player Solution
- A low-cost solution to satisfy your new installation, upgrade or replacement needs
- The ONLY DCI-compliant software solution on the market that is hardware manufacturer agnostic
- Includes remote-diagnostic capabilities and support
- Continually meets operational and industry requirements through software updates
- Flexible storage capacity configuration (2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 TB or greater)
Series I Extension
What do you do when you have a working Series I projector and the Series I server fails? Historically, the answer was to purchase another Series I server, which has serious cost and functional limitations. However, the DigiCine Series I Solution offers:
- Extends the life of, and enhances your Series I projector via a modular solution that provides you with Series II player capabilities.
- Provides a low-cost migration path to a Series II projector via a simple configuration change at no additional hardware cost.
- Provides many of the features previously only available on Series II systems, limited only by the projector (3D/HFR)
To setup a demo, email us at contact sales or call us at: (818) 205-2121.